Monday, April 5, 2010

INTRODUCTORY to Kitchen Delicacies

My new baby was born on 18/11/2009. This is the day my life started to change again.
I have not updated my blog since the day my baby was born. I thought I would never come here again, but encouragement from friends made me pen down my experience here.

I do not know running a business can have so much to share. Learning from Robert suggested that the Rich teaches their own kids. So the ordinary can only learn from school. But the school only teaches us to be a good employee. Now I see....

Along the way I have been wanting to continue my blog to record my success journal but the busy schedule holding me up. Anyway, no more excuse, warriors, I choose to do it or not to do it and I do not try anymore. Heh heh...

In business there is always ups and downs. But I have warnings from Robert before I started my business. The ups and downs are the normal path that I have to go through. I just have to overcome the hurdles then I am on the way again.

K C came to see me the other day. His question was what kept us going in this business. My answer was my goal. And my goal is passive income. I told K C I am a lazy person. Therefore I need passive income.

The most significant experience is a lot of people came in for interview. That was the time I can do some sharing with these young people who lost their soul long long time ago.

A few question that I asked was how long do they stay in the ex-employment and why they left. From all these questions I learned a lot about a person's character. My next favourite question is if you are employed what can you bring to my restaurant.
Another question, what do you like about yourself. Who do you concern more.

It is not surprising that most people, if I remember correctly only one interviewee gave me good reply. I believe he understands his goal well. But he has a lot of family problem so we do not work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment