Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Handling Staff

These 2 days, I do not have very good meals. I do not get the taste that I want. I was not able to accept such low standard in my restaurant.

In the end, I got hold of A to talk to. I could not hold my temper. Cos he doesn't know his goal. His reply was he had it once but someone laugh him out. He lost it now.

I was even angrier. I told him if his goal can be cancelled so easily it is not what he really want. He took a long look at me. I got his attention this time.

Young man, really spoilt by our home and school education system. Even goal also can break easily. That's why the social problem these day is on the rise.

From the two incidents today, I learned something. I like to change people's life and I can earn a lot from there.

I wanted to start my Cash Flow Game in my restaurant. I wanted to do financial education in my restaurant. A sincere sharing. How nice if all of them can play, discuss and change their mindset in my restaurant? I will be more than happy to share. Honestly.

Hey guys, do help me to promote my Cash Flow Game to run out of the rat race. I will do it and make it happen in my shop.

Meaning I will need to print flyers or posters in my restaurant to catch people's attention.

Hmnn.... ideas, ideas.... = Money, money. Chaching! $$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment