Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Today is a beautiful day. My friend has dated me but had not confirmed the appointment yet. I am waiting...
FTT Tokyo. Tokyo, a dream destination. Will I be there? I am thrilled and fascinated. I want to go. I need to help more people to go to Tokyo.

To all my friends known and unknown, kindly take care of yourselves. Taking care of oneself is a big learning. I learned it a hard way. I almost lost it but I was lucky enough to have it back. Amitabha...

Due to my adverse health this year, I learned, I read, I researched. I learned that nobody can help us except for ourselves. Cause we decide what to do, when to rest, what to eat, what to think, what to believe.... It's fun learning...

I learned to take things easily, for one. Then I learned to take only vegetarian food, it's nice. And most importantly, I feel good I did not eat someone else family or my previous ancestor, who knows... Many will think that I am crazy, like a "sum poh" but Master Zen Yen taught me and influenced me to believe that all living things have lives. That we should not eat them, should not hurt them.

Someone challenge me that vege also grows, also has live, how should I answer. Then I found the answer. Do we cut our hair and finger nails? Do they cry? No. Vege are like those. However living animals cry when we slaughter them. Amitabha. The thought of it make me feel bad feel like crying already. Stop thinking...

I need to focus on the happy things now. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment